Thursday, June 20, 2013

An Idea


Every idea comes from something, whither it be a flicker, an event, a person, or hard thinking. Ideas need a place from which they ignite. The idea to starting a blog of my own came while I was jogging to the bathroom hoping to make it in time. Just a few seconds before my running for life started I was on this this blog viewing the "Showcase Sunday #11". I then decided to participate only to realize that I don't have a blog a place of my own where I can share not only my reviews and interact with others who favor the smell of books and the touch of papers but also a place where I can share my writing with others. So here I am almost an hour after the thought of a blog bloomed writing my first post. Special thanks to The Cover Contessa That's not where my ideas stop. I wish to able to share my writings, reviews, and thoughts here and be able to take part in events such as the "Showcase Sunday" and many more. "So from a thought comes an idea and from an idea a world is built!" 






1 comment:

  1. Go for it!

    New Follower :) I'd love it if you followed me back

    Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete